Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Crispy Cereal Pancakes

IP Non-Restricted Pancakes


1 pkg IP Crispy Cereal, crunched up
2 egg whites or 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp vanilla
Cinnamon & Nutmeg, to taste


Mix together in small bowl the following;  egg whites, 1/4 tsp vanilla

Add in to cereal pkg the following; 1/4 tsp baking powder, cinnamon & nutmeg

Pour dry mix in to egg white mixture and combine.  Add enough water to desired consistency.

Cook in pan as you would pancakes.

Serve with Walden Farms Syrup, enjoy!


  1. I will try this Ideal Protein recipe, when I will get home. The pancakes are my favorite and I'm sure that I will like them.
    I can't wait until then, but now I must eat my IP salad, but on the road :( Thank you so much for sharing it!

  2. Made these tonight in hopes they'll reheat well for breakfast tomorrow. They smell amazing. I added some pumpkin pie spice too. ��